Tidelands Caribbean Hotel and Suites is the right choice for visitors who are searching for a combination of entertainment and convenience. Centrally located in Ocean City, Maryland’s cultural and amusement center, 5th Street on the Boardwalk. Accompanied by tropical ambiance providing the perfect atmosphere for any type of traveler. The hotel’s superior service, accommodations and amenities add to being the ideal location for all.
Oceanfront on the Boardwalk
Close to the Fun
- Great location on the beach and the boardwalk
- Oceanfront, Oceanview, Oceanblock, Poolview and Cityview Room available
- We offer Deluxe Efficiencies with bedroom, sitting area, sofa beds, and kitchenettes
- We also offer Standard Hotel Rooms with microwave, mini-fridges, and coffee makers
- DVD players in all rooms
- Wireless Internet in all rooms
- Golf package plans available
- All rooms are Non-smoking rooms
- Telephone service in all rooms
- Flat Screen TV's with cable
- All rooms heated and air-conditioned
- Oceanfront rooms have beautiful views of the Ocean, Beach, and Boardwalk
- 2 pools available: one rooftop pool with ocean and bay views - perfect for sunbathing by day and watching the beautiful sunsets by night. The other pool is on the 2nd floor and has a side Oceanview with Crabcake Factory on site
- Fitness Center
- Elevator service to all floors
- Daily housekeeping service
- In-room safes
- Buildings are handicap accessible
- Pack 'n' plays available
- Free parking (1 space per unit; some parking may be at additional lot)
- Ice and vending machines
- Friendly and accommodating staff
- Crabcake Factory (on site)
- Coffee Beanery
Rooms & Suites
Weekend Getaway, Kite Festival
Ocean front room with a great view!! Right in the middle of all the action!! Room was a good size with two beds and a pull out couch, small frig and a 2 burner stove. single cup coffee maker in the room and a Dunkin Donuts just one block away.
The room was very spacious and inviting . Location was perfect . Staff were friendly and helpful. We had a relaxing stay close enough to the action yet far enough it was not too busy when you just wanted to relax. Fourth time I have been to OC and this was the best
Tidelands is a really great hotel and I have stayed at almost every hotel in Ocean City. The prices during the off season are awesome for the location and condition of the rooms. The rooms are very roomy including the ones on the city side with no ocean view. you will not be disappointed. If you want to stay here and want to say some money shoot for the city view room for less money. I promise you won't miss out on the view for the money that you save.
Customer Service was excellence.
Manager Mike was so wonderful. First time visit to Tidelands Hotel,after talking to Mike he made us feel so comfortable and such a joy to talk too . The office was very clean. We loved our room and the staff was wonderful and very helpful.Thank you for such a wonderful welcome you gave us during our stay.We would recommend this hotel to all our family and friends, after our first day we called a friend and told them this was a nice place to stay and they booked a room the next day and they also loved the room and the great service they received.Hope to see you next year.