Tidelands Caribbean Hotel and Suites is the right choice for visitors who are searching for a combination of entertainment and convenience. Centrally located in Ocean City, Maryland’s cultural and amusement center, 5th Street on the Boardwalk. Accompanied by tropical ambiance providing the perfect atmosphere for any type of traveler. The hotel’s superior service, accommodations and amenities add to being the ideal location for all.
Oceanfront on the Boardwalk
Close to the Fun
- Great location on the beach and the boardwalk.
- Oceanfront-Oceanview-Oceanblock-Poolview and Cityview Room available
- We offer Deluxe efficiencies with sleeping area, sitting area, sofa beds and kitchenttes.
- We also offer Standard hotel rooms with microwave and mini fridges
- DVD players in all rooms
- Wireless Internet in all rooms
- Golf package plans available
- All rooms are Non-smoking rooms
- Telephone service in all rooms
- Color cable TV with movie channels
- All rooms heated and air conditioned
- Oceanfront rooms have beautiful views of the Ocean, Beach and Boardwalk
- 2 pools available, one rooftop pool with ocean and bay views - perfect for sunning yourself by day and watching the beautiful sunsets by night and one sideview pool with Crabcake Factory on site.
- Elevator service to all floors
- Daily maid service
- Coffee makers in all rooms
- In-room safes
- Building is handicap accessible
- Pack n' plays available
- Free parking (1 space per unit; some parking may be at additional lot)
- Ice and vending machines
- Friendly and accommodating staff
- Crabcake Factory (on site)
- Pollock Johnny's
- Coffee Beanery
Rooms & Suites
Best room of six hotels in a 2 week trip
My family and I stayed here on the last night of a two-week trip. Best room, lowest price, great service, large beautiful room, great view of the boardwalk, covered parking garage, very friendly staff and a very courteous young man showed up to fix a problem we had right away while apologizing for the inconvenience. And the front desk always greeted us with a smile! Great location, you can walk to anything, the hotel sits right on the boardwalk. We will definitely be back!!
We’ll be back!!
I'm so glad we stayed here! The rooms were large, everything was clean and the staff was super nice. We stayed on the 5th floor and had an amazing side view room. I would like to personally thank the front desk, they were so very friendly, courteous, knowledgeable and accommodating. If there was something we needed, they were always so quick to respond. I have NEVER had a better experience at any hotel!