We are centrally located on 5th Street on the Boardwalk in Ocean City, Maryland featuring 133 beautifully decorated Oceanfront, Oceanview & Oceanblock rooms & 2-Room Suites with Pool and Ocean views. We offer deluxe, spacious accommodations with kitchenettes, as well as standard hotel rooms with microwave and mini fridge. We have two pools, including a rooftop pool and a pool with pool bar. Free wireless internet and in room safes. As part of the Carousel Group of hotels, you can be assured you’re going to have a great vacation.
Oceanfront on the Boardwalk
Close to the Fun
- Great location on the beach and the boardwalk.
- Oceanfront-Oceanview-Oceanblock-Poolview and Cityview Room available
- We offer Deluxe efficiencies with sleeping area, sitting area, sofa beds and kitchenttes.
- We also offer Standard hotel rooms with microwave and mini fridges
- DVD players in all rooms
- Wireless Internet in all rooms
- Golf package plans available
- All rooms are Non-smoking rooms
- Telephone service in all rooms
- Color cable TV with movie channels
- All rooms heated and air conditioned
- Oceanfront rooms have beautiful views of the Ocean, Beach and Boardwalk
- 2 pools available, one rooftop pool with ocean and bay views - perfect for sunning yourself by day and watching the beautiful sunsets by night and one sideview pool with Blue Fin Bar and Grill on site.
- Elevator service to all floors
- Daily maid service
- Coffee makers in all rooms
- In-room safes
- Building is handicap accessible
- Pack n' plays available
- Free parking (1 space per unit; some parking may be at additional lot)
- Ice and vending machines
- Friendly and accommodating staff
- Blue Fin Bar & Grill (on site)
- Pollock Johnny's
Rooms & Suites
Great location Clean Rooms
My family of 5 stayed at Tidelands Caribbean hotel in late august 2011. I must say that the location was perfect for our family. Having three young children we found that being on the boardwalk is perfect for us. The kids love to run out on the beach early in the morning and we can keep an eye on them from our ocean front room. We booked one with a small kitchen and other than it did not have a freezer it was perfect for our needs. The hotel was about ten blocks away from all of the amusements and that made it an easy walk home at night when the kids were exhausted.
Great Place to Stay!
My sisters and I spent 4 nights/5 days in the Tidelands late June 2014. We had a great king room with an ocean view. The room was clean and the beds were SOOOOO comfortable. All of the hotel staff were courteous and helpful. I have stayed at the Tidelands a few times in the past and would recommend this hotel highly. All of the greats you want in a vacation - accommodations, location, amenities, view and all for a GREAT price.