Finally! The time is here! We are re-opening soon and taking reservations now. We cannot wait to see you! Have you always wanted an oceanfront room without having to pay the oceanfront price? Now is your time to shine.
While you still have to wait a few days before you can finally come back to Ocean City, we want to remind you of a few things to come:
The New Normal:
As we look forward to the day you all will come back to us, there’s one thing we know for sure: there will be a new normal. While cleanliness has always been a top priority for us, you all will have higher expectations in the future—and we are prepared to meet them. We will be making all changes necessary to ensure safety for you and your family.
Changes we are making:
- 10 High-Touch, Deep Clean Areas: Extra disinfection of the most frequently touched guest room areas – light switches, door handles, TV remotes, thermostats, and more.
- De-clutter Paper Amenities: Remove pen, paper, and guest directory; supplement with digital or available upon request.
- Focus on Fitness Centers: Improved guidelines for disinfecting the hotel Fitness Center, closing for thorough cleaning daily, and limiting the number of guests allowed in at one time.
- Increase the frequency of cleaning public areas.
- Guest-Accessible Disinfecting Wipes: Provide stations at primary entrances and key high traffic areas, for instance, a station to allow guests to wipe the elevator button before pressing.
Visit Ocean City Live to see different angles of the city
Ocean City local and Marshall Hotels and Resorts President and CEO, Mike Marshall, wants to share his family’s top-secret Crab Dip Recipe to remind you of the amazing food this island has to offer:
Crab Dip Recipe:
1 pound of fresh backfin or lump crab meat
2 16 oz Philadelphia cream cheese
1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
4 tsp mayo
A dollop of sour cream (can substitute ranch dressing)
A hefty amount old bay seasoning to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Clean crabmeat of all shells
- Soften cream cheese
- Combine crabmeat, cream cheese, ½ of shredded cheese, mayo, and sour cream by gently folding it together
- Spread into a glass or ceramic dish
- Cover the spread with additional old bay and rest of the cheddar cheese
- Bake at 350° until the cheese starts to bubble (about 20-30 minutes)
- Serve with crackers or fresh bread
We miss you all so much and we cannot wait to see you again soon! Book here today to ensure you are getting the best deal around, these rates won’t last long!