We may use information you provide for any lawful purpose, including the following:
- To respond to your inquiries, including questions about our property management team;
- To operate and improve our products and services;
- To operate, personalize, and improve the Site, including for analytics purposes;
- To send updates, promotions, and marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
- To comply with the law and to maintain the security of our Site; or
- With your consent, or as otherwise disclosed at the time information is collected.
**Information Sharing **
We may share the information we collect with other parties, including the following:
- With third-party service providers who process information on our behalf, such as data hosting services, and email service providers;
- With properties that we manage;
- With any affiliates or joint venture partners that we may have now or in the future;
- As part of a corporate sale, merger, or acquisition, or other transfer of all or part of our assets, including as part of a bankruptcy proceeding;
- Pursuant to a subpoena, court order, governmental inquiry, or other legal process or as otherwise required by law, to protect our rights or the rights of third parties, or to protect the safety or security of any person or entity;
- With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing. We may share information that has been de-identified or aggregated without limitation.
We may work with third parties that collect data about your use of the Site and other sites or apps over time for analytics purposes. We use Google Analytics and other third-party services to improve the performance of the Site and for analytics and marketing purposes. For more information about how Google Analytics collects and uses data when you use our Site, visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners, and to opt out of Google Analytics, visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Third-Party Links and Tools
The Site also includes integrated social media tools or “plug-ins,” such as social networking tools offered by third parties. If you use these tools to share personal information or you otherwise interact with these features on the Site, those companies may collect information about you and may use and share such information in accordance with your account settings, including by sharing such information with the general public.
Your interactions with third-party companies and your use of their features are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide those features. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy policies of any accounts you create and use.
To opt out of our email marketing, you can use the link provided at the bottom of each marketing message. If you opt out of our email marketing, we will still send you messages related to our transactions and relationship with you.
If our information practices change, we will post these changes on this page. We encourage you to visit this page periodically to learn of any updates.