Get ready for the spooktacular Halloween events that Ocean City, MD has in store this year! At the Tidelands Caribbean Hotel, we love Halloween especially since we’re so close to all the festivities on the famous OCMD Boardwalk.
Who says the beach is only fun in summer? The holiday celebrations in Ocean City are like no other and we can’t wait to share them with you. Book your stay at the Tidelands Caribbean and join us to celebrate spooky season!
O.C.toberfest & Halloween Festivities in OCMD
- **Oct. 22-24 - Halloween Beach Maze: **The popular Halloween Beach Maze is back for the O.C.toberfest events and it’s BIGGER and BETTER than ever. Come enjoy and navigate through the scarecrows, zombies, and pirates in the sand! Check it out on N. Division Street and the Boardwalk.
- Oct. 23 - Howl-O-Ween Pet Parade: O.C.toberfest events are a hit for the whole family including your furry friends! Strut down the Boardwalk with the best pet costumes to compete for prizes and have a blast.
- Oct. 23 - Drive & Disguise/Trunk or Treat: Gather the family to parade your decorated cars and festive costumes from 26th Street to the Inlet parking lot at 3 PM. Then, let Trunk or Treat begin!
- Oct. 23 - Shore Craft Beer Fest: Visit Sunset Park for the 7th annual autumn Shore Craft Beer Fest at O.C.toberfest with more than 40 local beers to taste! Spend time with family and friends enjoying live music, food trucks, beer, and gorgeous OCMD views.
- Oct. 23 - Drive-In Movie: Everyone loves Casper the friendly ghost! Ocean City is hosting an old-fashioned drive-in movie to watch Casper at the Inlet Lot. Join us at 7 PM to finish your fun day of Halloween festivities!
- Oct. 24 - The Great Pumpkin Race: Are you ready to pumpkin race?! Create your very own pumpkin race car to compete in the Halloween themed race. Prizes are awarded in each division for the winners and for creativity.
- Oct. 24 - Big Toys on the Boardwalk: Ever wanted to be up close and personal with big toys like construction equipment, emergency vehicles, muscle cars, race boats, and even a helicopter? Now’s your chance! Let your kiddo’s imagination run wild with the chance to check out these awesome machines.
Halloween Spook Out
After O.C.toberfest fun on October 24, head to Northside Park in your best Halloween costumes for kids and parents to enjoy carnival games, arts and crafts, hayrides, snacks, and candy of course!
Seaside 10 Mile/5K Halloween Run
On October 30th, get ready to run in your Halloween best. The 10-mile run and 5K Halloween Bash invites all runners to wear their Halloween costumes as they run around town. The race is a family-friendly atmosphere for all to enjoy.
Mayor’s Halloween Bike Ride
The annual Mayor’s Bike Ride on the Boardwalk is back! Show your Halloween spirit with decorated bikes and elaborate costumes. Join the Mayor of Ocean City for this free, family-friendly ride with live music, awards, and prizes.